While some may choose to undergo breast enlargement surgery, going under the knife is not the only option if you are hoping to increase your cup size. There are natural ways to increase breast size such as dieting, supplements, dieting, exercises, and massage.
What defines your breast size?
Breast size is determined by not only your family genes, but also the combination of lifestyle, workout routine, body weight, and age. It is found that in most women their breast size stops growing after 23 years old. This is because breast development is mainly brought by hormones released due to puberty, which causes fat to accumulate in the breast.
What causes breast size to decrease?
There can be several reasons for a decrease in breast size, including:
- Weight loss: Breasts are composed of fatty tissue, so losing weight can lead to a reduction in breast size.
- Aging: As women age, their breasts may naturally become less firm and lose some volume.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: During pregnancy and breastfeeding, breasts may increase in size due to hormonal changes, but after breastfeeding ends, the breasts may decrease in size.
- Hormonal changes that occur during menopause
- Certain medical conditions such as breast cancer or radiation therapy
How to increase breast size naturally?
Breasts grow in response to hormones, such as estrogen and progesterone. As estrogen is available from nature, you can consume it from the following estrogen-rich foods:
2. Soybeans, soymilk, and tofu
6. Dairy products
7. Walnuts & peanuts
8. Olive oil
While food doesn’t contain progesterone itself, some foods may help stimulate the production of progesterone by your body:
7. Whole grains
8. Dark chocolate
Breast enhancement supplements serve as an effective alternative due to their capability to increase the production of hormones to increase bust size. These supplements usually contain natural ingredients that are known to affect the body as estrogen does, such as ginseng, black cohosh, dong quai, and fennel seed, to provide natural stimulation to the breast tissue.
Another natural way to increase breast size is by your breast with breast enlargement cream, oil, or gel. This will increase blood circulation and stretch out tissues within the breast, so as to make them appear bigger, firmer, and more toned. Massaging your breast will also stimulate your body to release prolactin and oxytocin, which help promote breast growth.
Follow the steps below:
• Gently place your hands on your breasts and spread your fingers around them
• Massage inwards in a circular motion, with the right hand moving clockwise and the left hand moving anti-clockwise
• Massage for at least five minutes every day
Exercises that focus on the pectorals, back, and shoulder muscles can help to firm and tone the chest muscles behind your breast tissue and improve your posture.
Here are 4 simple exercises that may enlarge the breast:
- Put your both hands on the wall so that they are slightly wider than your shoulders, with arms at shoulder level
- Step back your foot and make an angle
- Drop your chest towards the wall by bending your elbow
- Inhale and push to go back to the starting position
- Do 3 sets– Set 1: 20 reps, set 2: 10 reps, set 3: 20 reps
Folded hand raise
- Stand straight, fold your hands in front of your chest
- Lift your arms and hands overhead to as high as you can reach
- Bring your hands back to chest level
- 15 reps per set, do 3 sets
- Stand straight, extend your arms out to the side at shoulder level
- Slowly make small circles backward for one minute.
- Make small circles forwards for one minute.
- Pulse your arms up and down, using a small range of motion, for one minute
- Get to a plank pose.
- Then, bend your elbows and lower your chest to the floor.
- Push through the palms to straighten your arms. This is a rep.
- Start with 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions.