It is super exciting to open the latest Watsons Beauty Box, with an expertly curated collection with 4 full-sized, best-selling picks from URIAGE EAU THERMALE range—the Water Serum, Water Eye Contour Cream, Water Cream and Water sleeping mask.
Don’t take the URIAGE EAU THERMALE range as just any moisturizing skincare line! It’s engineered with Thermal Innovation & a unique, three-step moisturizing Hydro-Thermal Complex that helps you bring your thirsty skin back to life.
1. H2O Patch: Helps to recreate a film on the skin surface and gradually releases the moisturizing agents that it contains.
2. URIAGE Thermal Water: A powerful protective water enriched with trace elements and natural minerals that rebuild the skin barrier to maintain an optimum moisturization level.
3. Aquaxyl: Restores the skin’s barrier effect & limits its dehydration.
Let’s find out if they really work as claimed! The hydration level and oil level of my hand was 31% & 45% respectively before the test.
This thirst-quenching wonder is a fast track to an instantly dewier, plumper complexion, thanks to a powerful blend of moisturizing agents that penetrate deep into the skin to revive even the thirstiest skin.
The serum is suitable for combination, dry and normal skin. The moment that I’ve applied it on my skin, I could feel that it has become more soft and supple, without any sticky or oily feeling. It acted like a hydrating bomb, boosting my skin’s hydration level to 49%. You will love it especially if your skin gets irritated in summer easily as I do (also while I have to wear a mask all day long right now.)
Water Eye Contour Cream
Formulated specifically for the delicate eye area, it leaves the skin around the eyes hydrated, smooth and refreshed. The eye cream is lightweight, quickly absorbed and potent. It helps reduce the appearance of dehydration fine lines and dark circles. Users have agreed that there is 41% reduction in the intensity of dark circles and puffiness after using the eye cream for 21 days*.
It is gentle on the skin and is great for sensitive skin. The delicate area around my eyes is soothed without any irritation after using. Remember don’t drag or pull the eye area when applying the cream.
- *Study conducted under dermatological control on 19 subjects aged 21 to 60 with dry skin, dark circles and puffiness. Twice daily application for 21 days.
All the strength of URIAGE thermal water in a cream! It’s ultra-light and immediately melts into the skin, leaving the skin soft and radiant all day long.
This non-greasy cream is super lightweight and feels like a breath of fresh, cool air on my skin—exactly what I am looking for in the hot humid weather. What amazes me is that my skin feels as plump and bright after the whole day!
Water Sleeping Mask
I slather on this bouncy, ultra-light jelly night mask before bed and was delighted to find out that it doesn’t stain my bedding. (Very important to a Virgo indeed). And I can’t stress how good It feels to have my skin dived into a ‘thermal bath’!
Some of the sleeping masks I used in the past left my skin “shiny” in the morning with trace of tackiness. But Uriage Water Sleeping Mask is completely different. My skin felt hydrated, moisturized, soft and smooth.
- Editor’s Info
- Pippi, 25-30 years old, Virgos
- Combination skin in summer and dry in winter
- Adventurous with latest skincare trends
- Believes that imperfections are perfect