The latest trend of eye makeup is inspired by nature. It is not difficult to discover green eye palettes on different brand shelves. Emerald green eye makeup can make your eyes pop like jewels. Here are three easy ways to rock green eye makeup in the party.
#1: Lemon Yellow and Green Eye Makeup
1. Apply yellow eyeshadow to whole eyelids.
2. Apply green eyeshadow to the outer third of eyelids.
3. Apply the same green eyeshadow intensely in the crease with a rounded smudge brush.
4. Use a larger rounded smudge brush to blend green and yellow eyeshadow together.
5. Apply pearl eyeshadow to brighten inner eye corners and brow bones.
6. Use a black eyeliner to create thin cat eyes. And, use mascara to lash up your lashes.
#2: Emerald Green Smokey Eye Makeup
1. Use a creamy black eyeliner pencil to line the upper and lower lash lines thickly. Don’t worry about drawing perfect lines. They will be smudged later.
2. Smudge the upper lash lines in the creases by using a rounded smudge brush. Use a small angled blending brush to blend the lower lash line.
3. Apply golden eyeshadow slightly to inner eye corners to bright up your eyes.
4. Apply light green eyeshadow to inner half of lids.
5. Apply glitter emerald green eyeshadow to outer half of lids.
6. Apply the same glitter emerald green eyeshadow to the lower lash lines.
7. Apply dark emerald green shade to outer eye corners.
8. Use a fluffy blending brush to blend the dark green shade in the creases.
9. Use a waterproof black thick eyeliner to line upper and lower lash lines.
10. Use a golden eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone with a fluffy blending brush.
11. Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes and apply mascara to upper and lower lashes.
#3: Emerald Green Upside-Down Eye Makeup
1. Apply nude eyeshadow to whole eyelids.
2. Apply glitter golden eyeshadow to brighten whole eyelids.
3. Use a green eyeliner to line the lower lash lines.
4. Apply emerald green eyeshadow slightly to lower lash lines with a small angled blending brush.
5. Blend out the lower lash lines gently.
6. Use a black liquid eyeliner to create thin cat eyes.
7. Apply a volumizing mascara to create dense upper and lower lashes.